Intermediate frequency leakage
I connected X6100 and TRX Amber through a divider to one antenna. And on Amber I saw the tuning frequency of the X6100.
This is despite the fact that the divider provides an isolation between channels of -26 dB! - https://youtu.be/dulDlY00EmI
Was running some test today on the various modes to my dv10 rx. I found that there is barely no audio on Fm from the internal mic. Ssb seems ok. Also found when radio sat next to my Dv10 and sdr radio the 6100 gives of a carrier to my Sdr's and dv10 when not keying. Has anyone else had this ?
if I connect the X6100 to a looped RX I/O port of one of my rigs, it takes out much of the reception of that rig. It leaks a lot.
I see it too,…Poor FM, very very bad FM Modulation..
So I wait for fix in new firmware…
https://groups.io/g/x6100
No comments:
Post a Comment
Xiegu X6100 HF/50MHz Portable SDR Transceiver
XIEGU X6100 Users
https://groups.io/g/x6100