X6100 filters in CW mode
Is there a way to widen filter #1 when in CW mode?
I find 500Hz way too narrow when generally tuning about in the CW end of a band: I would like to be able to set it anywhere from 2.4kHz down to, say, 1.2kHz. I would like to have filter #2 set to 500Hz and then if things got really bad have filter #3 set for 250Hz - or less.
You can tune about with the X6100 set to LSB to get a larger 'listening' bandwidth but if you then change the mode to CW you have to remember that the tuning will be out by whatever tone you've set the radio to.
Each of the 3 DSP filters can be altered for the lower and upper frequency cutoff see page 29 of manual. If the standard setting which is saved has been alter in bandwidth then a star is shown by the filter name.
and for those who don't have the latest:
https://xiegu.eu/downloads/
https://groups.io/g/x6100
No comments:
Post a Comment
Xiegu X6100 HF/50MHz Portable SDR Transceiver
XIEGU X6100 Users
https://groups.io/g/x6100